Created: 16 May 2016
The BMF embraces the responsibility of being a facilitator between communities and employers and helping corporate businesses to identify talent and potential, in order to develop human capital.
BMF assists Corporations and other employers to identify the most appropriate ways of harmonising with the broader community and develops people irrespective of colour or diversity of background, as part of a strategic business plan.
Corporate Member Benefits
- Organisations have immediate, direct and cost effective access to a growing pool of black managers in the event of vacancies
- Organisations get to know the aspirations and thinking of black managers, who represent the untapped management leadership
- Organisations receive reliable and authentic commentary and advice on matters pertaining to the involvement and participation of black professionals in those businesses
- Organisations are able to send their staff at preferential rates on BMF endorsed training and development programmes
- Organisations are assisted to align themselves with the aspirations and needs of the predominantly black market place
- The BMF provides a consultancy service to companies on Organisational Transformation thus creating an environment that is creative and supportive of growth and success
- Organisations associated with the BMF are perceived to be progressive
- Organisations that seriously support the Forum will gain committed and competent black managers and a productive and truly loyal workforce
- Regular events open to corporate members include: Monthly Forums, BMF Quarterly CEO Breakfasts, BMF Annual Corporate Update Dinner and BMF Annual Conference
Corporate Member Opportunities
- Accessing and disseminating information on business issues relating to transformation
- Giving input to key policy processes in the country impacting on black professionals and business
- Building an extensive network of business leaders and achievers in the country
- Harnessing the intellectual capital of that network, for the advancement of Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment
- Recognising the status, and furthering the advancement, of black professionals and business people in South Africa
- Engaging with other corporate members on issues of leadership, transformation and empowerment
- Recognising the achievements of South African business leaders through the BMF Annual Achievement Awards, namely, Progressive Company of the Year, Manager of the Year and Presidential Awards
- Corporate Membership Fee
The BMF Corporate Membership Fee is R25,000 ( excluding VAT) payable annually.