Created: 16 May 2016
BMF will continue to lead the charge in development and empowerment of managerial leadership within organisations and the creation of managerial structures and processes, which reflect the demographics, and values of the wider society.
As part of BMF strategy to reposition itself to be more effective in executing its mandate, the BMF established and fully operationalised its recruitment, search and selection unit called BMF Leadership Search. BMF Leadership Search aims to make an indelible mark on the recruitment industry by assisting South African organisations to improve on leadership development and employment equity. The focus is therefore on the upward mobility of black professionals.
The BMF is committed – in line with one of its key principles – to working for business unity and non-racialism.
The BMF offers the following programmes:
- BEE research, monitoring and advice;
- Organisational Transformation;
- Employment Equity Advice;
- Management and Leadership Development;
- Student Development and support;
- Promotion of Corporate Governance and Business ethics through workshops and advice;
- Facilitation in establishing empowerment structures, which will help sustain, consolidate and focus empowerment and business initiatives; and
- Offering on policy advice and information to members and stakeholders.
Key Corporate Membership Benefits
- Appoint 10 REPRESENTATIVES from the Company to benefit from individual membership.
- PARTNERSHIP with an organisation that is dedicated to the development of managerial leadership and which is at the forefront of advancing socio-economic transformation.
- Partner with the BMF in PROJECTS and PROGRAMS that are of strategic importance to the BMF.
- Access to seasoned BLACK EXECUTIVES through the BMF Speakers Bureau at a discounted fee.
- An opportunity to employ best-suited candidates from the pool of BMF professionals through the BMF LEADERSHIP SEARCH.
- An opportunity to advertise on the BMF BILLBOARD located at the BMF House.
- An opportunity to assist your company on transformation matters through the BMF ADVISORY SERVICES.
- An opportunity to ENGAGE with other CORPORATE MEMBERS on issues of leadership, transformation and empowerment through BMF‘s Stakeholder engagement.
- An opportunity to display your COMPANY LOGO on the BMF website.
- Participate in a variety of EVENTS and FORUMS and create strategic and highly effective networks that include top politicians, government officials, senior business executives and key business associates.
- Complimentary AFRICAN LEADER magazines, a BMF publication released bi-annually.
- An opportunity to PROFILE your company’s transformation initiatives in the AFRICAN LEADER MAGAZINE.
- An opportunity to purchase BMF BRANDED CORPORATE MERCHANDISE at a discounted rate.
- An opportunity to advertise your brand through the BMF SMS CHARITY CAMPAIGN.
- Corporate Membership CERTIFICATE (optional)
The BMF Corporate Membership Options
- One Year Membership fee of R 30 000.00 (Excl VAT)
- Three-year Membership fee of R 80 000.00 (Excl VAT)
- Five-year Membership fee of R 130 000.00 (Excl VAT)
Please complete the below application form and return for invoicing purposes
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM
For further details or for a presentation, should you require any additional information please do not hesitate to contact us
Tel: (011) 784 4407
We look forward to pursuing a mutually beneficial strategic alliance with your organization.